All I want for Christmas is you… and I’ve also got a few things on my wishlist if you don’t mind! Lol.
We are now less than a week away from Christmas and the countdown has begun. If you still don’t have a clue about what to get for your better half, your best friend, your mother or brother, relax I am here to help: I have selected a list of gift ideas that will put a smile on all their faces.
• Shaped like an eye, this beautiful rattan mirror is an eye-catching piece (ah ah yes I know couldn’t have found a better word to describe it!) that will for sure make a statement in any room. Will it drive away the evil eye from her home? That I don’t know…
White Moss at Home and Soul, Al Wasl road, Villa 6 – Dubai
• Imarat (United Arab Emirates in Arabic) is what’s written on this map print clutch from O’ de Rose, one of my favorite store in Dubai! Perfect for the UAE lovers and all things colorful!
O’de Rose, 999 Al Wasl road – Dubai
• I am obsessed with tassel earrings and these beaded ones from Oscar de la Renta look fantastic! (hubby if you read this…). You can’t go wrong with these, she will love them and will want to pull her hair out to show them off!
• A jewelry box is always a good idea. We can never have enough storage for our best friends and this lacquered box from Kate Spade is chic, elegant and will look beautiful in her vanity room!
Bloomingdales, Dubai Mall
• She deserves to unwind? How about a 110 min complete oriental treatment in the best spa of the city? She’ll love to be pampered and she’ll come back all rejuvenated!
One&Only Royal Mirage, Al Sufouh
• Put him in the shoes of a professional racing driver with this Formula YAS 3000 driving session. Racing at a speed of up to 275 km/h around the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 track will sure be one of a lifetime experience for him!
• He’s had a tough year and needs to relax? The new Bulgari hotel features an amazing spa with state-of-the-art thermal and bathing experiences. The 90 min transforming relaxation massage therapy will clear his mind and deeply rest his body!
Bulgari Resort, Jumeira Bay Island – Dubai
• This Mille Miglia GTS Chrono watch from Chopard is so refined and masculine. The Dunlop tyre-tread on the rubber strap gives it a vintage sports racing style that will sure seduce him!
In all the Chopard boutiques
• How about a high tech aerial toy? Yes, a drone! The DJI Mavic Pro will fit all skill levels: adults or kids, beginners or pros! Regardless of its compact folding design, this camera drone is super performant and can fly up to 25 minutes! Make sure he registers for a license from the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority before he plays with his new toy!
In all Virgin Megastores
• He’s had the same old shisha for ages? It’s time to get him a new one! What a stylish piece is this Porsche design Shisha 2.1! It’s a taller, sleeker and much more modern version of the traditional hookah pipe. Made of aluminum and a hand-blown glass base, this shisha will make him feel super special, especially when hosting his friends!
In all the Porsche Design stores